6/5/11

44/ all my books




Realised I'd not posted all 5 of my books in one place:
Images from the I Ching was the first, with 64 paintings
of the hexagrams, I also wrote the words, there's a foreword
by Ralph Metzner, it was published by Craftsman House.






The next 3 were in collaboration with Bryce Courtenay,
he's a dear friend & a very well known author here.
The first edition of A Recipe for Dreaming had my paintings,






As did The Family Frying Pan ~ plus drawings,






while the 2nd edition of A Recipe for Dreaming has my
altered photos. It was published by Penguin, & is still
available; all can be found at used book sellers
in Australia, I expect.






& the latest one Burning Questions I did with Isaac Shapiro,
it has mostly my paintings (as above), also some photos.
You can see more pages & purchase here, or on Isaac's website.