10/22/13

65/inspiration



The plan is to add to this site (previously private), 
& phase out aniewilliamspix.
Since I'm painting again after a long break, 
not sure if I'll do more digital pictures for a while.
In May I went to Nepal & Tibet, a marvellous trip




Had a window seat on the flight to Lhasa,
the most spectacular sight. Ever.




Had already started some mountain paintings, & 
now there will be more.. so inspiring.
Early Spring, so very cold at times.




At present one must join a tour, I went with 
World Expeditions, 11 people, 2 great guides.
Loved it. Lhasa back to Kathmandu by road, with 
many beautiful Tibetan monasteries, 




ever changing mountains, high altitude.
What an awesome landscape.
I became fairly adept at photographing from a moving 
vehicle, over sometimes rough roads.
It would be good to be slower - walk - but that is beyond me




This is Yamdruk Lake, truly divine.
I'd like to go again..